Sunday 22 August 2010

I'm off to go the theatre, the wonderful theatre of Brum! (To the tune from Oz!)

So, today I am off to the theatre to plan the set build and look at materials we have.

In a moment of reflection I have just realised something...the last time I worked with a team on a production was in 2004.  Since then I have either had to work alone on entire productions, or worked in a school that is filled with so many self-centred, brain dead morons that I was pretty much made to work alone.  It was pleasure working with the "old hat" of lighting in my last school though, and we shared many opinions on the other pathetic personalities we had to endure.

NOW, I am genuinely very excited to be working with a team who share a passion for theatre, and to work with so many people from whom I can learn a lot!

I'm almost giddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment